Re: KeyboardStaff?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: KeyboardStaff?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:48:12 +0200

2008/10/8 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
> I won't push it myself because it's still a scary move (at least to me).

And by the way: I haven't added any NEWS item since I'm not sure this
will get merged, but it ever does, we /ABSOLUTELY/ need to post it on
the mailing list, on the website, put a big warning in the
documentation, send airplanes with banners in the sky, etc.

PianoStaff may be used by 80% of LilyPonders, so if suddenly stops
working that would easily look like an apocalypse to them.

Cheers,
Valentin