Re: CM 1.1 git question

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: CM 1.1 git question
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:37:06 +0100

2009/2/19 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:

> I'd like to try to get comfortable with git on a
> project of my own, something that doesn't have an online repo.  How do I
> create a local git version of a directory on my machine?

Just for the record (perhaps someone else is interested, too) - you
simply cd to the directory in question and type "git init". That's all
there is to it. :-) Of course, you need to "git add" all the files you
want to keep track of afterwards and commit them so that the initial
state of the repository is saved.

Cheers,
Max