Re: CM 1.1 git question

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: CM 1.1 git question
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:03:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Jonathan Kulp wrote:

> I realized after I sent it, though, that I sent it from my Thunderbird
> email client and this historically has jacked up the line endings.

We had a very "interesting" discussion with one of the Thunderbirds on the
Git list (who I dragged into the discussion).  It seems that the Mozilla
people refuse to accept that they cause major pain with their stance.

So I started writing a Thunderbird extension that hopefully will help
matters by providing a "File>Send Patch(es)..." menu entry.  It is
extremely alpha for the moment, I have one success story and one failure
story, so I am quite unsure if it works.

If you're interested to test, let me know and I will send you an .xpi.

Ciao,
Dscho