Re: adding snippets manually

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: adding snippets manually
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:38:20 -0600

On 4/18/09 9:53 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Mao, aren't I a genius for setting this up two years ago?  ;)

Yes, you are, obviously (another quote for Valentin).  ;)

> Cheers,
> - Graham
>
> PS about a year ago, I had exactly the same discussion with Mats.
> I'm going to bet that it'll be Reinhold in 2010.

I doubt it, because Reinhold will have remembered that this was a repeat.
He's not suffering from age-related senility like I am.

> PPS ok, I admit that this snippets-in-docs don't include the
> searching abilities of LSR, although Reinhold's recent php-search
> thing may alleviate this problem.  I don't think it's a vital
> issue, though -- the good snippets are in the docs, they're
> arranged by tags.  It's not hard to find the relevant snippets to
> whatever you're interested in.

Once we get the LSR to 2.12,  I thinkwe should add a notice to the LSR
that 2.10 versions of many of the snippets are available in the
documentation.  Also I think the LSR entry page should have the current
version prominently displayed.

Carl