Re: Make broken on master [fixed]

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Make broken on master [fixed]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:05:46 +0200

2009/7/29 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:
>> Duh, I tracked down the problem; sorry for the delay, I would have
>> solved it earlier if I wasn't an idiot or with more complete make
>> logs, as I didn't got this failure on my machine, probably because
>> of the typical order make compiles Lily docs on it.
>
> It still fails for me on my GNU/Linux box (using git e306bf5d from
> today, checked out cleanly in a separate directory with `git clone').
> The first documentation file processed is snippets.tely, then followed
> by notation.tely which aborts since identifiers.tely is missing.
>
> Somehow your patch to force the processing of internals.texi first
> doesn't work.

What makes our setup so different that makes this fail? I think John
should in theory obtain the same result.

I don't bother removing the whole directory contents despite of having
untracked stuff inside, because I've zipped those files out in a safe
place.

Don't other people have this problem?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)