Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add tab-tie-follow-engraver (issue2723043)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:40:16 +0000

Thanks, Marc.  That was a mistake I made in resolving merge conflicts.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/diff/103001/scm/tablature.scm
File scm/tablature.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/diff/103001/scm/tablature.scm#newcode291
scm/tablature.scm:291: (grob-interpret-markup grob
(make-customFretLabel-markup fret)))
On 2010/11/27 09:05:58, marc wrote:
I think you reverted my corrected patch here, at least partly.
customFretLabel-markup isn't defined any more.

Oops, I'm sorry.  I handled the merge conflict inappropriately.

I've now changed it to redefine tab-note-head::print-custom-fret-label
so that it sets the 'text property of the grob and then calls
tab-note-head::print.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2723043/