Re: Adds padding between Hairpins and SpanBars. (issue 5438060)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Adds padding between Hairpins and SpanBars. (issue 5438060)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 01:24:34 +0000

Looks pretty good.  Thanks for hitting this so quickly.  Just a couple
of stylistic comments.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/1/lily/include/system.hh
File lily/include/system.hh (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/1/lily/include/system.hh#newcode45
lily/include/system.hh:45: Grob * get_neighboring_staff (Direction dir,
Grob *vag);
*vag should be *vertical_axis_group for clarity in the header file, IMO.

In the engraver, the code that defines vag shows it to be a
vertical_axis_group, so I'm ok with it there.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/1/lily/system.cc
File lily/system.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/1/lily/system.cc#newcode759
lily/system.cc:759: System::get_neighboring_staff (Direction dir, Grob
*vag)
Here, *vag should be *vertical_axis_group because there is no context
for understanding what it means.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode1047
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:1047: (has-span-bar ,pair? "A pair of
span bars indicating whether a a span bar
"A pair of grobs containing the span bars to be drawn above and below
the staff.  If no span bar is in a position, the respective element is
set to @code{#f}."

Is this a correct statement?  If so, I think it's clearer than the
current wording.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/