Re: Adds padding between Hairpins and SpanBars. (issue 5438060)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Adds padding between Hairpins and SpanBars. (issue 5438060)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 21:30:16 +0000

Looks good to me, but I want to be sure that both Keith and Mike agree
that this is what ought to be applied, so we don't have two
non-compatible solutions fighting with each other.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/4006/lily/include/system.hh
File lily/include/system.hh (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/4006/lily/include/system.hh#newcode45
lily/include/system.hh:45: Grob * get_neighboring_staff (Direction dir,
Grob *vertical_axis_group, Interval_t<int> bounds);
Should there be a space between * and get_neighboring_staff ?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/4006/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/diff/4006/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode1169
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:1169:
Remove extra blank line.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5438060/