Re: automated computing tasks for lilypond

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: automated computing tasks for lilypond
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:18:02 -0700

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:42 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes you are correct, I did quick look up and see that the British
Telecom's Home Hub I have will work with DynDNS (BT itself does not
offer fixed IP to its residential customers). I could get a basic
DynDNS account - it's not that expensive for a year - if anyone thinks
it would be worth it as I have no personal desire to manage my server
from work.

no-ip.com offers a free service (DynDNS used to also, but it seems that they don't anymore).

Cheers,
Joe