Re: Did VerticalAxisGroup default-staff-staff-spacing stop respecting pa

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Did VerticalAxisGroup default-staff-staff-spacing stop respecting padding in 2.17.10?
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:14:05 -0500

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:27 AM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

On 8 févr. 2013, at 09:16, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> "address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Then maybe Mike's next patch should get reverted or not committed
>>> since it would obliterate the important difference between
>>> point-stencil and null-stencil.
>>
>> This is not what the patch does.
>
> So what's the advice for Trevor going to be?

It's gonna take me some time to have a look at it - I'll do my best to check it out on Sunday.

Thank you everyone for such quick responses on all parts of my question. Keith's suggestions from earlier in the thread certainly enable me to go forward in the meantime.

Very much appreciated.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača