Re: Lose the tagline (permanently)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Lose the tagline (permanently)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:10:46 +0100

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Noeck <address@hidden> wrote:
> What is the tiny symbol in front of the url? A time signature but why?

Looks like a hack/pun around the © glyph. I like it. (Reminds me of
http://artlibre.org/wp-content/copyleft2.jpg)

I may be nitpicking here, but is there a reason why we should keep the
"www." prefix in the printed URL? The actual website has never
required it (and it looks a bit more elegant without). Besides, there
are a few Libre software projects that rely on a www-less .org domain
name: OpenOffice.org (de profundis), Xorg, etc.

At any rate, I’d certainly vote to keep some sort of a tagline (but
keeping it l10ned or language-independant would be swell).

Cheers,
Valentin.