Re: Lose the tagline (permanently)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Lose the tagline (permanently)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:25:07 +0100

Il giorno mar 23 feb 2016 alle 17:22, Pierre-Luc Gauthier <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I am trying to show (or just explain) my LilyPond/Git/LaTeX workflow to my friends who are fully into music writing; they just don't see it worth the
trouble.
But when they see the quality of the result, they are thrown away. I
explicitly want them to know that it was LilyPond made.

I experienced exactly the same. If LilyPond had a true (and modern) GUI interface, it would probably be the most used notation software.

BTW, people often ask me which software I used even if I didn't remove the tagline.