Re: Lose the tagline (permanently)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Lose the tagline (permanently)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 14:41:51 -0500

Hi Joram,

> On Feb 23, 2016, at 12:48 PM, Noeck <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> As I wrote in my other mail, I would vote to drop the "music engraving
> with" part as it is not language independent and does not provide more
> information (you can probably see from the score that it is about music).

Well, FWIW, I think it does provide more information.  Without that part
there’s nothing that indicates what “LilyPond" is.  People might assume that
“LilyPond” is a publisher, a website where you can download sheet music, or not
know what it is.

A way to easily and/or automatically translate that part would help though.

Cheers,
-Paul