Re: Building Lily

From: LinuxChiq
Subject: Re: Building Lily
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:15:42 -0500

./configure //ok
make // too many errors, gave up
make install // too many errors, gave up

and most interesting:
linux:/home/trinity/lilypond/src/lilypond-2.4.2 # buildscripts/clean-fonts.sh
-bash: buildscripts/clean-fonts.sh: Permission denied
linux:/home/trinity/lilypond/src/lilypond-2.4.2 # whoami
root

There was no output at all from test2.ly.

Any suggestions as to how I might proceed would be very much appreciated.

^_^

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:18:36 +0200, Tapio Tuovila wrote