Re: Need Help Posting to LSR

From: Fred Leason
Subject: Re: Need Help Posting to LSR
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:51:56 -0600

From your comments:

I also noticed that the explanation looks fine when you look at it in "modify" form but is not paginated (no line feeds) when you look in Preview mode. I tried changing line endings to Unix (in vim :set fileformat=unix) but that had no effect. Behavior is same in FireFox OSX and X11. I take this to be a limitation of the LSR front end.

I removed the anglican-init.ly information from the explanation because it was already in the template. (Note: LSR doesn't like \include. That is why I needed to insert it.) I moved the lilypond- book and shell script information as an extended comment at the end of the lilypond code. This makes the explanation a little easier to read and limits it to lilypond only information.

It would be nice to have an LSR format for lilypond-book. When we do, I'll make a separate entry.

I included the shell script as an easy way to explain the "--pdf" and "--output=" options. I had to fool around with this quite a bit. Now it works. Others benefit from my learning curve.

Let me know if you can think of a way to fix the pagination.