Re: Help getting started with Danny Boy

From: plasmacarwash
Subject: Re: Help getting started with Danny Boy
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear James,

Actually I was wondering, once we set the time signature and choose which
value our notes will be (half, quart, eighth) -does the program
automatically create the desired bars?
The appropriate measures?
I assume it does after that input.

Also I need help fetching a "vertical squiggly line" and an "upside-down
fermatta" within  http://home.earthlink.net/~markdlew/shw/DannyBoy.htm Mark
Lews adapt.  :confused:

Lastly,

I was perusing the template(s) for piano and voice.
I wonder how that looks when done?
Do I just load up all the lyrics I have already within the "voice" section?

I expect that section to be pretty disproportionate compared to the
remaining few sections left in the template provided.

Also, Kieren MacMillans help has held its own, so, I'm ok with the
'horizontal spacing" issue from yesteryear.

Thank-you James.

-Jay Peek