Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...

From: RandomLilyPondUser
Subject: Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:57:19 -0800 (PST)

After many an hour reading through the manual, snippets, and forum, I've
finally figured out how to do most of what I need, except this one thing:

I have six measures per line, how do I get the measures to line up perfectly
with each other on all the lines?   I don't want to have to use tons of
code, or input multiple staves, there has to be an easier (couple lines of
code?) way to do this?

Attached is my code, drumtest.ly.  rudiments.ly needs to be in the same
directory to compile.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22129298/drumtest.ly drumtest.ly
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22129298/rudiments.ly rudiments.ly

Ideas?