Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:33:16 +1100

RandomLilyPondUser wrote:
After many an hour reading through the manual, snippets, and forum, I've
finally figured out how to do most of what I need, except this one thing:

I have six measures per line, how do I get the measures to line up perfectly
with each other on all the lines?   I don't want to have to use tons of
code, or input multiple staves, there has to be an easier (couple lines of
code?) way to do this?

I suggest you take a look at the NR section on proportional notation:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Proportional-notation