Re: date in footer?

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: date in footer?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 09:56:05 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:

I will admit that "outputting the version number" appears in the
Text list, rather than the titles.  In fact, both snippets should
appear in both Text and Titles, but currently they're only in one
list.  "Somebody" should fix this.

Ok I found the snippets in the database, clicked "modify," added the missing "Text" and "Title" tags in the respective snippets and clicked "save" for each one. I assume that since I was apparently allowed to modify these snippets that I am now an editor? That's...pretty easy :).

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com