Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: MIDI export: \partial measure and volta repeats
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:21:26 +0200

Francisco Vila wrote:
 I think that tailored scores for MIDI output are
the standard way of doing things. In a perfect world, the score you
code for printing with lilypond would serve without any modifications
to produce a perfect MIDI show, but there is still a large gap between
those worlds, given their respective, very different requirements.

Thanks Francisco,

I just wanted to be sure I was not making the lilypond file much larger than necessary.
Good to know that those workaround are ok  :-)