Re: 2.13.34

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: 2.13.34
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:29:03 +0200

2010/9/25 craigbakalian <address@hidden>:
> Hi all,
>
> I downloaded 2.13.34.  Installed, and did a convert-ly of a piece for
> trombone ensemble.  I did the convert-ly with frescobaldi.  Oddly it put
> \version "2.13.31" on the top of my files. Is this correct?  I am
> showing version 2.13.34 from my terminal.

Yes, it's probably correct.  What you see in your files is not the
version of the latest lilypond you installed or that of latest
convert-ly.  It's only the version which your files are converted for;
it matches the latest rules that convert-ly tried to apply to your old
files, and if the syntax did not change from .31 , that is the last
syntax's version.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com