Re: Video recording of LilyPond talk at Chemnitz

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Video recording of LilyPond talk at Chemnitz
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:13:38 +0200

Hi Janek,

better don't talk too much about these things.
They give me an attention I don't deserve yet.
OK, I have plans to 'tweak' several projects to be explicit promotion for LilyPond. OK, I'm determined to do some heavy lobbying in an area that _could_ result in a significant boost of LilyPond's public attention.

But:
a) Nobody can tell right now if I will be able to realize these projects at all or at the desired level. b) Nobody can tell what impact they would have in the end. Usually the final outcome of such pipe dreams is much smaller than hoped. I wouldn't count on becoming one of the lucky few who initiate a chain reaction.

Best
Urs