Re: call for italian users: translation of "feathered beams" and other t

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: call for italian users: translation of "feathered beams" and other terms
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 23:15:02 +0200

2013/4/8 Davide Liessi <address@hidden>
Sources:
[G] = "Enciclopedia della Musica", Garzanti, Milano, 1996
[Z] = Daniele Zanettovich, "Elementi fondamentali di teoria e di
ortografia musicale", Pizzicato edizioni musicali, Udine, 1988

Unreferenced statements are my personal opinions.

Ciao Davide,

while adding your translations I realized that some other translations are missing.
Can you help me again? I'm not confident with terminology...

Here's the list, you can read the definition in:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/music-glossary/index.html

Common Practice Period
direct
doit