Re: odd bar check errors

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 06:48:15 -0700

Thanks. I was going off of the templet  on the site. The whole song with out
repeats is 23 measures long, with repeats it's double that I think. I'm not
performing this

Here is a recording of the harpsichord part I was to orchestrate.. It jumps all
over the place and I'm not aloud to change the line of the melody.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1672188/lessons%20in%20harpsichord%20orchestra%20assignment%20in%20g%20major.mp3

Take care.