Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?

From: ryanmichaelmcclure
Subject: Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 00:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

Allow me to clarify that in no way did I intend for the Stack Exchange page
to replace this list. It would have been purely an addition of resources.

For me, the purpose of the Stack Exchange page is about accessibility to
those who are 1) not familiar with LilyPond or 2) not familiar with mailing
lists. I don't want to see anyone stop using LilyPond because they couldn't
get help. Blaming them because they don't understand how mailing lists works
isn't a good solution.

...I'm not trying to spark controversy, I'm simply trying to help out the
community.

-----
Ryan McClure

Luna Music Engraving