Re: A thought on Windows Experience (was: useability, promoting, etc)

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: A thought on Windows Experience (was: useability, promoting, etc)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:26:40 +1100

On 05/12/13 05:02, Phil Holmes wrote:
I am willing to look at improving the Windows experience, although this would need to wait until my degree finishes next Summer. However, there's one thing I don't know: what should happen when you double-click a .ly file in Explorer: open an editor or compile the file? And if the former, how should the file be compiled?

Well, if it were a .c or .cpp file, I would expect it to open in an editor. On both my Linux and Windows machines, a double-click on an ly file opens it in Frescobaldi.

Nick