Re: A thought on Windows Experience

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: A thought on Windows Experience
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 13:43:12 +0100

"Phil Burfitt" <address@hidden> writes:

> What exactly is not easy to implement in Joseph Rushton Wakeling's
> suggestion of an optional frescobaldi install from lilypond's windows
> installer?

That very much provokes the answer "Patches welcome", but of course that
might already be too optimistic.  "Patches will be reviewed" is somewhat
more accurate hopefully.

At any rate, why would we treat Windows different from others?  Are you
familiar with how the build of LilyPond installers is done, or is "easy
to implement" just speculation?  How are we going to control the
versions selected for downloading?

--
David Kastrup