Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 19:54:14 +0100

Am 07.12.2013 19:39, schrieb Joseph Rushton Wakeling:
No, but I imagine that if you went on the Finale mailing list and said, "Hey, we're trying out this challenge as part of a drive to test and improve our usability, anyone up for it?" you'd get some volunteers.

One potential issue I'm seeing with this (I have already thought about this too) is: I think we all want LilyPond to be the best tool around, but IISC we're all talking about a serious comparison that also may server to teach us what to improve. But once we're going to compete with people from other tools' mailing lists it will probably become a real (and therefore less informative) competition.

Urs