LilyJAZZ in v2.18

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: LilyJAZZ in v2.18
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 23:49:36 +0200

Hi LilyPonders,

I've tried to update/upgrade LilyJAZZ for a couple of days now and here's where I am so far :
1.1. I've contacted JP (the original developer, see https://sites.google.com/site/jpgzic/) and he confirmed me that all his LilyJAZZ work is open source (this is an answer to the disclaimer written here : https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/custom-music-fonts/LilyJAZZ).
1.2. I've tried to gathered as many infos and snippet as possible and add it to LilyJAZZ.ily
1.3. I've also added personal settings and codes.

So please find herewith (all in v2.18) :
2.1. LilyJAZZ.ily (a lilttle drafty but I've added some links for info.)
2.2. ignatzek-jazz-chords.ily (no change AFAIR)
2.3. AccordsJazzDefs.ily (JP's original chords definition - needs lilyjazzchord font : https://sites.google.com/site/jpgzic/home/la-police)
2.4. AccordsJazzList.ly (JP's chords test with ignatzek-jazz-chords but you can switch for AccordsJazzDefs if needed; see pdf)
2.5. AccordsJazzList.pdf (just to show how it originally looks for those who don't want to get lilyjazzchord font)
2.6. JazzTest.ly (basically my first tests but I've also added Harm's and Torsten' ones)
2.7. AnonBossaNova.ly (a small but complete RealBook like guitar score full of fingerings AND the "G_8" clef ;)...)
... and this is it !

Waiting for your comments,
Cheers,
Pierre