Re: Feedback Request for Music Fonts

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Feedback Request for Music Fonts
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 15:56:47 -0500

I LOVE what you've done. I them installed on all of my lilypond/Frescobaldi intallations (five in total). And you have a compliment from a non-LP/Frescobaldi user. The director of my church's chancel choir specifically mentioned the beauty and legibility of a score I engraved with Haydn :-)

You rock!