Re: Jianpu Notation

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: Jianpu Notation
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:22:35 +0000 (UTC)

Paul,

It is terrific. Now only one input of notes is generating Voice Staff for jianpu notation and new Staff for music score.  Thank you.

I try to put  r8  r16  r32 and I got the following error:
Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.17 [sample_jianpu2.ly]...
Processing `K:/sample_lily-code/sample_jianpu2.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8]
warning: type check for `stencil' failed; value `#<unspecified>' must be of type `stencil'
fatal error: typecheck failed
Exited with return code 1.

Thank you again for making this possible. I have been waiting this for years, since v2.12.  Silas's and David's solution require to code twice - one for jianpu and one for music score.   Your is only one input and straight forward. Excellent.

I also try out \transpose c d to both voice & staff and it works.

Immanuel,
Ming