RE: Skyfonts

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE: Skyfonts
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 00:42:13 +1100

Just found out this is not exactly true. Fonts I have purchased are there.
Subscription fonts are not.

I found where they are, and they are hidden, and obfuscated and in folders you
cannot read, such as:

C:\Users\andre\AppData\Local\Temp\31155DEE-0D38-4494-BCE0-7B26519CED36\1AAB7142-B75D-4F69-A6D5-6D78CAA71B49\527465

which varies on reboot. Heavily DRM'd.

Andrew