Re: New LilyPond website

From: ul
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 23:50:15 +0100

Urs
Best

user that and why for this page to be viewed JavaScript has to be switched on.
requires JavaScript but has a decent <noscript> option, telling the
What I can imagine would work well is that a given "Try it out" page

for the website to work properly.
What will get no consent in the community is *requiring* JavaScript
The community never said it does not want JavaScript to be used.

It is just so much easier to read.
please get a habit of properly replying inline.
As someone wrote earlier:

Hi John,