Re: Next round on frescobaldi dependencies

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Next round on frescobaldi dependencies
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 22:28:34 -0500

I also am unning Frescobaldi 3.0.0 on Ubuntu 17.10. It required a
small amount of finagling. I threw the resulting error which it
iinitially was throwing into google which led to a fix that was doable
through synaptic. It wasn't particularly difficult. It was a matter of
changing some bit of python library i think. Anyway, at the time I
thought it was trivial enough not to write it down. Probably should
have sent it here. It is doable.
 good luck,
Shane