Re: Next round on frescobaldi dependencies

From: shane
Subject: Re: Next round on frescobaldi dependencies
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 20:27:28 -0500

I for some reason thought I was using 2.whatever frescobaldi on Ubuntu 17.10 but it is in fact 3.0. I remember it crashing iniitially but after throwing the error into google there was some reasonably simple fix, but going through the terminal history hasn't revealed what it was.

Shane

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device