lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:35:23 +0100

On 3 Jun 2011, at 22:14, address@hidden wrote:

> However, CVS really annoys me! Since that discussion, I have used CVS, SVN,
> git and mercurial. By now, I favour a distributed versioning system and I
> favour git over mercurial since it seems to have a better GUI for windows :-)

I'd be happy to see this change too.  I think the sensible choices would be git
or mercurial, and while I use mercurial most often I don't mind which as they
are roughly equivalent in use for me.

Perhaps I can re-phrase Simon's question as "does anyone have any objections to
us moving to git for version control of lwIP?"

Kieran