lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Versioning System
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:57:41 +0100

On 5 Jun 2011, at 21:52, Sprow wrote:

> In article <address@hidden>, address@hidden wrote:
>> I'm always having network problems either with my network
>> connection or with the savannah server
>
> Surely the least number of moves would be to just move the CVS repository to
> a faster/more reliable server. What about source forge?

No, lwIP is sticking with savannah for now.  I really don't want the hassle of
transferring all the mailing lists, bugs, patches, and so on over to another
hosting system.  If there ever were a problem with savannah that was impacting
the project then I would consider moving, but for now I see no reason to change
hosting provider.  Switching from CVS to git or similar at savannah is a very
straightforward change.

Kieran