lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:22:33 +0100

On 14 May 2012, at 19:11, N.Karakotas wrote:

> Where do I get a copy of what you have done so far?

Why don't we get this pushed into the default branch of the git repo so that
others can experiment with it.  There should be time before 1.5.0 to sort it
all out.  It obviously wouldn't get backported to the 1.4.1 branch!

Sylvain: if you apply for membership of the lwIP project through the savannah
site I'll approve that and it will result in push access to the git
repositories.  As well as the ability to assign bugs to you!

Kieran