lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:56:52 +0200

Hi Kieran,

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 07:22:33PM +0100, Kieran Mansley wrote:

> Why don't we get this pushed into the default branch of the git repo
> so that others can experiment with it.  There should be time before
> 1.5.0 to sort it all out.  It obviously wouldn't get backported to the
> 1.4.1 branch!

Humm, I don't think this is a good idea to commit that into the default
branch now, at this early stage of development, it still require the
help of a Linux kernel/GNU libc to work (syslog, crypt(), ...).

Working into a ppp-new branch until it works enough to be pushed to the
default branch would be a better option, I guess.

> Sylvain: if you apply for membership of the lwIP project through the
> savannah site I'll approve that and it will result in push access to
> the git repositories.

Done!

> As well as the ability to assign bugs to you!

Oh...

Sylvain