m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Trying to create a more optimal Indic input method.

From: Vishvas Vasuki
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Trying to create a more optimal Indic input method.
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 18:27:47 -0700

(+shreevatsa)

* I was told off-list that the dropbox sharing is not ideal when one needs to view from a mobile phone; so sharing the file via a git repo - https://github.com/sanskrit-coders/m17n-db/blob/master/MIM/hi-optitransv2.mim​ .

* I was given the feedback that using a for virAma is pretty phonetically unintuitive. I'll probably go with ; for virAma.

शङ्कर with shnakara.

​Ugh - turns out I've not been able to practice the new scheme​ at all, so corrections:
shnakr would produce शङ्कर।
sncit would produce सञ्चित

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Vishvas /विश्वासः