[Mldonkey-users] Re: mldonkey eating up all memory again

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: mldonkey eating up all memory again
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:15:42 +0100

MLDonkey User <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just tried the patches without any success. mldonkey still crashes
> with the "out of memory" message.  i will try the latest cvs version
> of ocaml to see if it helps in any way.

Then there must be something very special about Debian unstable, as I am
able to run my mldonkey on a K6-2/450 with 128MB RAM w/o _any_ problems.
It uses about 22MB RAM and some 5% CPU. But: I only have 185 files to
download with 41 active, the rest paused, sharing now 46GB of files
(this are about 2000 files).

I use exactly the same DEBs of what I have made availible on the web.

S°

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
24. (S)he's locked in the computer room playing Deathmatch.