Re: Statistics (was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Strange Behaviour)

From: Sonja Paszeska
Subject: Re: Statistics (was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Strange Behaviour)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:34:25 +0100

From: "Roland Arendes" <address@hidden>

> hide_chunks_being_uploaded.patch: patch #668. Hide chunks already being
> downloaded to other uploaders. Better for file propagation.

Maybe: This way people who want to download a not so well known file (or not
so well spread chunk) from you get a better chance, because the popular
parts don't block their slots.

> And no - they cannot disable their upload. If they could, they would.
> Germans can be very egoistic. I know what I'm talking of.

What has this to do with being german? I think there is the same amount of
american, spanish or abessinian (ok, maybe not that much of those ;) )
leechers out there.

Sonja!