Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b

From: Ariel Chylde
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:28:25 +0000

Hi there,

besides the (nagging and hopefully soon to be elminated) md4 bug, this new version works great!
My traffic shaping works with the old values again.
With the patch from 26.12.02 I had to reduce upload bandwidth to 40 kbit in the shaping script (128kbit avail.) and still had trouble with latency sometimes, even resulting in dropping DL rates. With the new pango version the shape border is back to 105kbit and I am getting around 11-12 kb/s upload (had only 4-5kb/s with the older version!). So huge improvement on the upload side for me.

Download looks good too, as far as I can tell from 85min uptime.