Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Stop Uploading to mldonkeys without md4_signatu

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Stop Uploading to mldonkeys without md4_signature
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 00:52:15 +0100

Le Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:10:33 +0100, Pierre Etchemaite
<address@hidden> a écrit :

> Maybe it's not plain banning, just a problem with their credit system.

I've found a problem in 20021129a, I hope it is *the* problem.

The check for clients credits was done at the wrong moment; Specifically,
it was done when an uploader ask for some data, instead of when it ask for a
slot. The consequence is that it couldn't get a full chunk, because it would
get de-prioritized before!

Uploading "just a little to everyone" is *exactly* what doesn't work with
eMule credit system :)