Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-24 performs great

From: payday
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-24 performs great
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:29:09 +0100

Hello Marc,

Monday, March 3, 2003, 3:56:19 PM, Marc wrote:

MT> I have max_opened_connections=400 and only enable_donkey=true
MT> (overnet's not working for me, so I disabled it). Do you have other
MT> protocols enabled maybe ?

I had overnet enabled and just disabled it in order to test if that is
the problem. Today I had to kill mldonkey already 3 times because of
the high connection number.
I guess disabling overnet would no be such a big problem since less
than 1% of my downloaded bytes are from overnet.

I try it with donkey network enabled and report if the behavior
changed.

--
Best regards,
 payday                            mailto:address@hidden