Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-24 performs great

From: payday
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-24 performs great
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:47:14 +0100

Hello Jörg,

Monday, March 3, 2003, 5:37:34 PM, Jörg wrote:

JM> Now i have a uptime of 0+19:56, and the # of opened connections is still
JM> near my limit. According to donitor, there were even moments the # of
JM> opened connections was below my limit. With enabled donkey & overnet

JM> from my point, there's nothing to complain about.

JM> Dek

The problem might be that connections with SYN_RECV are not connected
to the mldonkey binary and user. Therefore donitor may not be able to
count them. As I wrote, the connections owned by the mldonkey process
are within the limits here, too. Do you use your connection for
surfing and other things too? Maybe it has to do with me having an
ADSL connection but I am not sure about that.

--
Best regards,
 payday                            mailto:address@hidden