[Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:44:00 +0100

hi Mldonkey-users,

  How do I change the password of the "admin" account?

  I found by accident that the "auth" command takes 2 arguments
  (user pass) now.
  I was able to create a new user and to use it via telnet and webgui,
  but how do I change the password of an existing one?

  What happens with the windows gui (mldonkey watch 1.14)?
  It doesn't seem to work with the new scheme. Do I have to wait for
  an update (I guess).

-roland