Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:27:54 +0100

Jörg Maisenbacher wrote...
> I don't know how far the user-management is going to go. Things I would
> appreciate (call this feature requests):

IMHO this whole user-management is a complete waste of time....lets
focus on mlds downloadn capabilities....

BTW: if im downloading anything from a very controversial p2p network
(where most of the files are copyrighted) i surely down want anybody
else to know about this. and theres no way im gonna share a client
with anyone else...

All IMHO