Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] User Management in 2.03
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:34:07 +0100

I don't know how far the user-management is going to go. Things I would appreciate (call this feature requests):

*) $USER1 can only see _his_ downloads
    (is not able to cancel $USER2's downloads)
*) 'commit' commits only $USER's downloads
*) $USER can't change options
*) $USER can add servers, but not disconnect from them
*) $USER can see all 'showing only' things.
    e.g
        * stats
        * ULers / ULs
        * mem (not really interesting for "user", anyway)
        * Srcs (only $USER's, of course)

*) admin sees all downloads, can do anything with 'em

=> $USER can only do things, that don't hurt anybody (exluding himself).

Right now, users are admins (OK, they can't add new users, but i consider this as 'proof of concept')

Dek

--
Dek <address@hidden>
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: