usher and roaster? [was Re: [Monotone-devel] Merging cvssync in small pi

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: usher and roaster? [was Re: [Monotone-devel] Merging cvssync in small pieces: Pipe abstraction]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:03:45 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 10:07:36AM -0500, Chad Walstrom wrote:
In any case, I'm committed to using Monotone now. I'm looking forward
to the usher code and cvssync code making its way into the main tree.
;-)  Great work guys!
Usher code is not only in the main tree, but in the 0.23 release.
Could someone enlighten me about the new "usher code"? What is it? I also remember reading about some "roasters"...?
Thanks.
Zbynek

--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic